This is a glossary for Plomino-specific terms. It is still heavily under
- An Action in Plomino renders a UI element that allows the user to
trigger some processing.
- An Agent object executes some code as a configured user.
- A Column defines a value that should be computed for each
Document that matches a View.
- Content Rules
- A Plone feature allowing code or events to be configures upon
events such as object creation or modification.
- A Document in Plomino contains named Item objects, that are
rendered by View and Form objects.
- A Field object, which lives in a Form, renders a Widget, sometimes
accepts input, and triggers events.
- A Form object, containing fields, edits Document objects
according to the fields and events configured on the form.
- In the context of Plomino, a formula is a snippet of restricted
Python code executed in the context of a field or event.
- A formula that determines whether an action or section of a
form is rendered.
- An Item stored a value on a Document.
- A Form object rendered as part of another form.
- A View defines a group of Documents related by a selection
- The Zope Management Interface.
- The Zope Object Database: transparent persistence for Python
objects, since 2002. (Before 2002, it was part of Zope.)